Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to Enable Google Instant on Chrome for Mac [Video]

I am quickly becoming a Google Chrome convert for Mac and have it set as my default browser on all my systems and platforms. I like the cutting edge features of the dev builds, but I'm not ready to plunge into the Chromium nightly builds for a default browser.

With the release of today's version 8 for the Dev builds, I was upset to see that Google Instant was not available for us Mac users. So I did some homework and found out how to enable it in the Dev build for Mac. Here's how:

1. Open Chrome and go to about:labs and enable at least one feature. (I enabled tabbed settings.) Then restart Chrome to apply the settings, then Quit Chrome.

2. Open /Users/YOUR-USERNAME/Library/Application

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment