Monday, February 21, 2011

Find out Which tool You should Use to Open Unknown File extensions

This tool has been a great life saver for me. When ever some softwares doesn’t work on my system, It redirects me to download some sort of plugins or tools to support the smooth working process, so I download these tools and many of it are in unknown file formats. So when that happens, I used to search on Google for tools to open the unknown file extensions. Not anymore, with the help of OpenWith.org it is very easy to open almost any file on your computer.

OpenWith.org is a simple desktop tool that allows you to open almost any file extension on your computer. OpenWith.org Desktop Tool will tell you what type of file it is, and show you free programs that will open the file. It will even download them for you.



View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment